CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.23.2008

Hey Y'all


Well. Where do I start? We went out for pizza last weekend to the Pizza Machine which has a 40 inch pizza that gets delivered to your table via a crane on the ceiling. NJ. It was a lot of fun. We would love to get a big group of you to go with us sometime. Definitely need a big group for the 40 inch, 6 adults just doesn't cut it!


Did about 20 loads of laundry last week. Again, NJ. I t was really dumb of me to not keep up with it, because after I got home from working this week I could have just cried looking @ the pile of clothes. I put up our Christmas tree and decor last week and wrapped all our gifts. Need to stay out of Schlobby Schlobby, aka Hobby Lobby, and Jeffery Alans. Much too much to buy there! My home is so festive right now, though. Just love it. I turn on the lights first thing when I get up. I could sit and look at it all day. Our kitty likes it, too. She is so cute. It is 6 weeks old and thinks Mia is it's new Mommy. I have to say that this is just the most perfect time for Mia to have a pet. She is so great with her. When she heard the kitty purring, she said to her Daddy, "She does that because she loves me!" (I hope that brought a little smile to your face!) Our Kitten needs a great name. We are open for suggestions.

7 comments:

Stephanie and Mark said...

The pizza place sounds like fun!! Is that in Springfield? I have never heard of it! Count us in sometime - we would love to go! I think that Mark and I will start putting up all of our Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving. Too bad that I'm working on Friday and then we are gone all weekend in Chicago. Hmmm..maybe a couple pieces a night! Have a great day Lindsey!

mjvan said...

That is one big pizza! Looks like fun!

SLP said...

That place looks fun:) Would you be able to email some pictures of Mia and Jack so I could put them in a calendar for G & G Johnson? I tried to copy them off your blog, but it said they were too blurry. Or would you bring them to me on a disk at Thanksgiving? I love all your pictures by the way. Thanks...see you in a copy of days!

SLP said...

By the way my email is live42prayz@aim.com Thanks:)

Jenny said...

Count us in for pizza anytime and I think you should name your cat something to remind you of Christmas. Since he likes the tree so much.

Brandijo said...

Your tree is GORGEOUS!! I love how Christmas trees make your home feel so warm and cozy don't you?

Jenny said...

So what is the cats name? Do you need a cookie recipe? The drop sugar ones or ones your can roll our, cut, and bake? I'm glad to help. I can honeslty say cookies are the best thing coming out of my kitchen (thanks to my mom and Sharon)!