CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.17.2009

Just say NO

This must be the month for Free Trials from the WWW. Let me just say in a round about way, "It is not worth the hassle or your time!" After just $4.99, 20 minutes of waiting on hold, another 20 minutes of fighting with "Jason Samuel" to cancel my order, 7 minutes of waiting on hold for "Jason Samuel's" supervisor (He told me it would be 1 hour), and another 20 minutes of arguing with "Jason Samuel" when his computer mysteriously started working again, I am the proud new owner of some Acai Berry Supplements!!!!! NJ I learned so much from this experience and after that phone call, I felt I was so revved up that I should have gone on the O'Reilly Factor!

OK, here is the best thing. Heath signed up for a free trial for a teeth whitening system.


Hey, yo!

3 comments:

mjvan said...

That is a beautiful picture Heath!

The Yenchko's said...

Fact..bears eat beets

DuncanFAmily said...

I'm actually..kind of scared of you now.