CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.18.2008

Hello, Bloggers!

So, several months ago, my sister, Jody, told me I needed to create a blog. I told her absolutely no way. Yet, I have found myself reading all your posts. I love to see the pictures of your families and to hear about all your lives. I have even started reading post of people who I don't know. I am fascinated with the giant web of Believers sharing their life's joys and struggles. What a blessing this has been to me. Thank you.

So, here I am!

PS. I cannot type, literally. I have written nothing but checks since high school, so my spelling is shady. And, to top it all, I am a complete moron when it comes to computers. It takes me hours to do this! SO, please overlook any mistakes. Also, it will probably take me a while to finish our blog page, so be patient. But, if God could use one story about my family to bring a fragment of joy to someone else, I figure it is worth a shot. (Now I can finally write comments on your blogs!)

5 comments:

Jody said...

Good for you! I already have you on our update scanner. I look forward to reading your stories.

The Yenchko's said...

welcome to the club

SLP said...

Hi Lindsey-I just happened to catch your name on Jody's blog! I have really enjoyed keeping up with J&J and C&A! I am looking forward to read about what life is like at your home, too! Jackson looks like he has grown a lot since David attacked him at Crabtrees! What a cutie!

Jenny said...

Awesome! Now we will be blessed to share your joys and struggles!

The Jensen Family said...

Outstanding! Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us.