CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.29.2008

Ode to Baby Clothes

Getting ready for our garage sale has been more work than I imagined. Today I went through the house and gathered things to sell. I didn't think we had much, but let me tell you, I am cleaning house. Weird, how stuff just accumulates and gets put some place for a "rainy day." Who needs it? Not me! It is so nice to have space in our closets and under the beds. I am not sure why, but I am a little sad to be getting rid of Mia's baby clothes. I have been holding on to them, just in case, but who knows if we will ever get to use them again? I will be glad for another little girl to look stinkin' adorable in them, but at the same time, it makes me weepy (I get the same way when Jack outgrows his clothes.) So many cute, little things, so many memories! So, farewell, cute baby clothes. Does anyone else experience this?

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes! I have been cleaning house too, but baby clothing is so hard to get rid of. It almost seems like the memory might go with the clothes. But just think of how blessed another parent will be when they put those adorable outfits on their baby.