CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.05.2008

All This Can Be Yours!

Yo, yo, yo!

Don't forget. BIG SALE NEXT SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 13.
It is going to be huge. Several Families are bringing items also. (Lots of BABY stuff)

Here are some of the items I will be featuring:

  • An end table/ lamp $10
  • a Fischer Price Baby Papasan seat $15
  • a Fischer Price 2-way Swing $20
  • Brand New Willow Tree Nativity Set $45
  • Brand New Willow Tree Shepard and Stable Set $40
  • Name Brand Girls clothing--- sizes Preimie-2T
  • Name Brand Baby Boy clothing
  • Women's Shoes and Clothing (Lots of jeans 2-4) Some of these things have never been worn!
  • Christmas Tree $10
  • Men's Golf Clubs (You name the Price!)


All my items will have a white sticker on them. All baby clothes (unless marked differently) are going to be $1 Or, or, or.......... You can stuff a plastic bag full for $10:)

Hope to see you all there!

Toodles

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I am laughing thinking about how much fun this is going to be.

Jody said...

I am planning on bringing a few things. Is this a whole subdivision sale?

Smileyface said...

does this mean you are done hava beebees?!?!?!

Brandijo said...

What day and time, here's my e-mail address if you could give me your address, because I might need some baby stuff :)
EvaLoveU32@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Brandi