CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.04.2008

20 hour Day


Well, we had a great garage sale Saturday. We sold a ton of stuff. I don't typically go to garage sales, nor have I ever had one, so I had no idea when to "open shop." I got up at 4.30! Why didn't I ask someone?? I was looking around, no one else was out yet. But I decided to stay outside anyway. I just read my Bible and drank about 5 cups of coffee, literally. It was so cold, too. My first paying customer didn't come until 7. But, we made some $$ and have a clean garage now, so it was well worth it. But, I am sure Heath will give me a hard time about it for years to come. Next year I will be well prepared!
Later that night, we went on a date w/ the Yenchko's. It was really nice to go out as a couple without the little ones. It was a long time coming. We had a great time. Although, I missed my kids terribly by the end of the night. Weird, since we haven't been on a date since before Jack joined the family. I found myself being tuned out, thinking, " I hope they are being good for Nana. Did Jack take a bottle OK? Is Mia twisting her hair in bed right now? Is she even in bed right now?....." But, when we got home, Jack was nestled in his crib with his ruffy dog. And, Mia, Quack, and Nana were snuggled up together in her room. So cute.
Good Times. AND, Did I mention that I beat Heath @ bowling! ! NJ

1 comments:

SLP said...

David is just now drinking from a bottle! Erik & I are WAY overdue for some datenights! Funny garage sale story...We have some friends who got up really early and open their garage a couple of feet to get fresh air in there as they finished setting up. People started CRAWLING under the door to get first picks at the treasures! They couldn't believe it.