CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.30.2008

All in a Day's Work




I did landscaping today in our backyard. Can you believe it? And I did it all by myself. I have not worked that hard in....oh... my whole life. I had sweat dripping from my brow! And I'm pretty sure I lost some lbs. too! We had a garden area in our yard that was surrounded in bricks, so I used those to line our landscaping by the deck. Then I planted the shrubs I bought yesterday. They look really nice with the other plants I moved in from around the yard. We also had these cement blocks in another part of the yard that you couldn't really even see, so I moved all of those, along with all the dirt from the brick line I had just dug out, to the tree in our yard. Then I had two huge hostas that I transplanted from other areas in the yard. I can't wait to fill it with some flowers, too! I also planted a some grass seed, which I'm sure is entirely gone from flash flood/hail/tornado!

0 comments: