CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.08.2008

Big Events


My niece, Haley, turns 2 tomorrow! We had a celebration for her on Saturday. And, you all know that when you have 2 year old that things just don't always go the way you plan. It was hilarious, (not to my sister)! Haley missed her naptime and just was not in the mood for a party, or presents, or the yummy birthday cake that I made for her! But, It was a great time anyway!
Later, that evening we headed back up to Springfield for Max's High School Graduation. Max is my kid brother who lives in Chatham. He has grown up too fast! Anyway, I wish I would have recorded the valedictorian's speech for you all to listen to. It was about Chicken from the cafeteria and how it has shaped the class of 2008! Literally. I just sat there and thought to myself, "I bet I was just as silly as this 7 years ago!" But, anyway, Congratulations, Maxwell!

0 comments: