CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.11.2008

Pasta, Ice Cream, Peacocks, Bleach, and Babies

Katie came over today. She brought stuff for me to make her lunch! YUM. Angel hair pasta tossed with shrimp, tomatoes, garlic, chili peppers, and a little basil from my new herb garden! After we ate, we decided the day would be complete without a little Coldstone. All the kids fell asleep on the way there, so we grabbed it to go, stopped my The Space, and headed to the zoo. And what do you think we saw at the zoo today?......A BABY PEACOCK! It was so cute. I have decided someday I would love to have some peacocks roaming around in my yard.
After the zoo, we came back and did each others hair. Love my new do, Kate! And look, Mia found a new baby doll to play with. You are such a good sport Mac!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen all day! Max is such a good sport!