CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.08.2008

Tagged!

Ok. I am skipping all the rules at the top because everyone I would tag has probably already been tagged by one of you! If you don't know the rules then look at some else's blog!

What was I doing five years ago?

  • going to cosmetology school in Spfld., living with my Aunt Pasty
  • planning my beautiful Christmas wedding to my Beau
  • meeting my best friend, Katie, for the first time
  • working hard for the money, every tip counts
  • shopping way too much, (oh to spend my money like I was single again...)

5 things on my list for tomorrow:
  • 9 am Go to the zoo for a special tour of the zoo kitchen
  • cut my Grandma's hair
  • take Mia swimming @ Jenny's
  • cook a delicious dinner
  • watch Jon and Kate Plus 8
5 things I would buy if I were a billionaire:
  • You all are very heroic for wanting to buy some kids, but I just have my plate full at the moment, so, no babies on the list right now!
  • A house
  • pay for Heath's tuition
  • a tummy tuck, FOR SURE
  • I would by Heath a new car, so that he didn't have to keep driving his little race car
  • AND, World Peace

5 of my favorite places to travel and why:
  • Chicago, my favorite place in all the world
  • Florida, the beach and my Aunt Katie
  • Thailand, mission trip and GREAT food
  • Dallas, so many places to go
  • St. Louis Galleria, pure bliss

5 jobs I've had:
  • midnight waitress at Denny's/ high school
  • Family Video, hated it/ summer after graduation
  • Outback in Dallas/ during CFNI
  • Outback in Springfield/ during beauty school
  • Family Hair Care and MORE!/now
5 favorite snacks
  • key lime pie
  • anything spicy
  • coffee
  • homemade granola
  • green apple licorice

5 people to tag
  • Marylynn
  • Katie
  • Sally
  • Alison
  • Brandi

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey,sorry I am not with it and I tagged Brandi. Like your blog said we are running out of people to tag! Have a great day.

SLP said...

It was great to see you and your adorable little ones! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. We were off to our trip with 8 senior band members to down town Chicago. Always interesting:) Hope to see you again soon! Say hi to Heath!