CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.11.2008

Matthew 18.3



Karen asked in her blog what our kids favorite books are. Mia loves to read anything Dr. Suess. What a genius man. Her absolute favorites are Oh, The Thinks You Can Think, Green Eggs and Ham, The A B C Book, and There's a Wocket in My Pocket. I love that when I read, "And what would you do if you met a Jibboo?," she always responds, "I ohnt o!"(I don't know!) And she says it in the cutest little squeaky voice. She also regularly comes to me now asking, "E like eggs, Mom? Not in the dark?" I love it.
Isn't it fascinating how the mind a a child works? The things they say, their actions and reactions. They have such a deep memory of things that we, as adults, forget so quickly. Stunning sometimes. The other day we drove by the Glenwood High School soccer field. She looked out the window and said, "Soccerballs." There was no one on the field. We don't drive by there often and we have never said, " Look, there's the soccer field. She just rememered that we went to go watch Uncle Chad coach a game there last fall. I could not believe it!

2 comments:

Chad and Alison said...

Lindsey, I just saw that you tagged us on June 8 and it is June 13 now. I will tell Alison and let her respond.

Smileyface said...

just wanted to comment on yer teething post.
our son had all the symptoms you listed and more with every tooth he got, so yes, i'm a firm believer that those are signs ;)
as for our 7 mth old, she has yet to get any, so we shall see what her symptoms are.