CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.27.2008

Just a Nice Day in the Backyard




Mia has turned over a new leaf. She has not had her picture taken in a long, long time. But I recently told her that when she goes to school someday she would have to sit and smile pretty for her school photos. And it worked. So now, every time I have been wanting her to smile for a picture, I tell her I am practicing taking school pictures.




My Little Guy has been crawling like a normal kid, lately! Funny, but it looks so weird to see him crawling like that.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Could you teach Tug to smile for the camera. He won't even look at it.

Nicole said...

I'm living in Rushville now, which is about an hour north of Springfield. We are going to have our 2nd boy and I'm so excited! Just a month to go, although the doctor says probably 2 weeks, we'll see!

I'm glad to know Nolan is not the only kid that doesn't like posing. I'm gonna hope he will turn around also and begin to let me take pics of him actually posing.

Brandijo said...

Your children are so cute!!