CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.28.2008

Bengal Tigers

OK, I will probably be alone in my answer, most of you probably have little or no evidence on your persons that show you have had children! But I would have no problem with a little nip tuck. My children did amazing things to my body. Stretch marks, flabby skin... I hold no attachment to that. Believe me, I have tried every cream, diet, exercise... I have been a 4 sizes smaller than I am now, and done 500 sit-ups a day, and my stomach still looked like I was attacked by Bengal Tigers! I would probably steer clear of facial procedures. They don't look very natural to me. But don't be shocked if one day my abdomen no longer looks like a marsupial pouch and my girls are up in there original positions!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

We all have left over stretchy skin from those precious babes!

Smileyface said...

okay, so i'm right there with you friend....tiger marks and all!

Chad and Alison said...

just hilarious sis-in-law