CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.14.2008

O, My Garsh!

This post was requested by Jody. I have to say, as a stylist, that I am so ashamed of my hair in some of these photos. I just look at them and say, "what was I thinking ?, and, what was the person who did my hair like that thinking?" But this was terribly fun. You all should post some old hair pictures, too.

PS. Best Color?
Best cut?

Worst color?
Worst cut?

I would Love to hear from you guys!



This was an awesome haircut in Jr. High.


I used to wear these braids all the time.


16


17


My natural color.


My first Highlights.


Senior year.

Senior prom.

20


First haircut from a hair show, Micheal O'Rouke, Sexy Hair



Honeymoon.


FL hair show.


Yes. Green and Yellow


What I look like before a ponytail.


SO plain.


1.18.06


Black vixen hair.

I don't even know what to say about this hair.


Mid-twenties crisis hair.

Hair show 06.


Stepford wife.

Champ.

Christmas 2007



Short and sweet.

12.28.07
Is it just me, or do I look 10 years older here?


Jack and his momma.

8 comments:

mjvan said...

Well. . . .there are so many, but I really like your hair shorter with a little blonde high light. I only died my hair once as a freshman in college and it was very blonde and very unnatural looking. If I can find a picture I will put it on my blog.

SLP said...

That was fun! I've had some pretty terrible haircuts! Maybe I'll try to find some of those pictures. One haircut my friends at college called me the lion of Judah! I wish you were closer and could tame this mane! :)

Jody said...

There are several that I really like on you. I think my favorite is either the shoulder length cut from your year in Carbondale or the layered long cut that was dark. My least favorite is the green and yellow mix.
Great job on the post!

Smileyface said...

that was sooo fun!
you look great in all the styles...but my favorite is long and dark. thanks for sharing!

cressfamily said...

Lindsey, you are just beautiful whatever you do. But I especially like the really long hair when you were 16.

Jenny said...

I think you look great in all of those pics. I like it long and dark or short and sassy. I absolutely refuse to show any pics of my hair. My friend just sent a few from college and they were horrific.

Chad and Alison said...

You look fantastic in them all! Tell Heath congratulations- Chad said his score was awesome!!

Brandijo said...

You can definately pull off a lot of different looks. But I especially think the one where you were 16 makes your face have a radiance. But, again you are a beautiful girl so you can pull them all off!