CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.25.2008

Change


Yesterday, I did hair for one of Heath's classmates. She is currently doing a clerkship in surgery. She mentioned that last week she was with a plastic surgeon and got to see some neat things.

So, the question is raised:
What do you think about going under the knife for an elective surgery? On your face? On your body?
Is there anything you would change about your appearance? Why? Botox? Liposuction?


  1. No, I would never think about it. I love me just the way I am.
  2. No, I'm scared of needles, knifes, blood...
  3. Yes, but not on my face.
  4. Yes, I would be open to any type of procedure!
I am waiting to hear from you.

3 comments:

Sarah Beth and David said...

hey heath! I found you on my brothers blog. I have been married since Feb. 23, 2008. Nice seeing your page. God bless you!
David and Sarah

Jenny said...

I like me how I am too, my body kind of shows my life story. I am afraid of surgery shows so me undergoing the knife doesn't ever cross my mind. I would however love rock hard abs and amazingly tones legs. Can't I just order those over the internet?

mjvan said...

I would have to say 1. There are things I would like to change-like my flabby belly-but then it is a reminder of having my son .. . so I would have to say no, I would not want anything done.