CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.10.2008

Hea-ven help me...

Pathetic. That's me. To start, crutches. The real reason I am not using them anymore is because they kill me. Huffing and puffing after going down the hall on them was just so sad. So, I had to succumb to crawling. Next, I was at work yesterday, and I was walking up to the front desk behind a client, and the entire right side of my body collided with the door frame. Yes, people did see me. Yes I wanted to crawl into the cabinets and hide. And this is not irregular for me to do. And then, I am always wondering, "where all these scrapes and bruises come from?" Last, but certainly not limited to, I spray painted something today, and my forearm and thumb are so weak and shaky I can not even type the correct letters right now. Heath just chuckles at me. Seriously. What is happening to me? I'm am 25, going on 26, (and yes, the hills are alive with the sound of music,) but it is way too early for me to be getting so old! Don't Laugh.

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

i only laugh because you are so cute ;)

Jody said...

Why are you using crutches again? Go to Feedjit, you can connect from the bottom of my page. Click on Add It, then click on the blogger icon instead of copying all of the codes. When the icon opens you just have to click one thing and it adds it for you. Otherwise, we can look at it Sunday.

Jenny said...

I always have bumps too. And don't feel bad, I knocked over the whole display at your place of employment this past week! Luckily, Tug was there to help clean up!