CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.18.2008

Heath Laughlin, medical student


I just want to thank everyone who was praying for Heath during his Board studies and exam. He got his results back this week and he did outstanding. I am so proud of him. He put in hundreds of hours studying for that exam. I do not discredit his hard work, but I know that prayer makes difference in both of our lives. So, thanks. He has started his third year and is off and running. God is so faithful. Psalm 138.8 "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me..."

4 comments:

Jody said...

The hard work payed off. Great job, Heath.

Smileyface said...

congrats!!! how exciting!

Smileyface said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad and Alison said...

Way to go Heath!We are so proud of you! Luke just looked at the picture and I said is that Uncle Heath? He said, "No! That not Uncle Heath!"