CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.19.2008

Terms of Endearment

I was recently asked to make a post of the baby names I like for a Girl and the names I like for a Boy, and all the "closet names I like." This is what I decided:

  • A child's name is such a special thing.
  • There are so many babies in utero right now.
  • I would not handle it well if one of my baby names was used. That's just me;)
So this is my alternative:

With our first child these were our options:

Boy--Judah
Blonde Girl--Launa
Brunette Girl--Mia

And what do you know, she was born a brunette, and now she has the whitest blonde hair!

With our second child these were the options:

Girl--Lola
Boy--Jude
Boy--Jackson

We went to the hospital undecided if we would come home with a Jude or a Jackson. It came to the last minutes before Jack was born that we bagged the name Jude because we couldn't think of a great middle name to go with it. But it is a great name!

Second, we here at the Laughlin house are just a bunch of silly people. You would all probably love to sit a watch us interact everyday. But you know what the Bible says, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine!" Hence, we have a lot of silly names we like to call each other.

Some of my names for Heath:
  • Chach (It's a spanglish thing)
  • Poppy

Heath's name for me:
  • Chachi










Our names for Mia:
  • Tink
  • Mia Mose (This is what Haley calls her)
  • Mima (This is what Matthew called her)
  • Bonita
  • Muffin Head
  • My love














Our name's for Jackson:
  • Max (Mia's name for him for months)
  • Mac
  • Macon Tate
  • Gac
  • Gacon Tate
  • Mister Mister
  • Jack-Son (With a French accent):)
  • Love
Those are just few of our pet names. Is anyone else out there as silly as we?

0 comments: