CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.23.2008

Help me, Please!

There have been days when I go to water my flowers that it looks like something has tried to burrow in my flowers. I thought maybe it was the cute little bunnies that we always see in our back yard. How naive. Yesterday morning, when I opened the door, I saw the neighbor's cat doing business in my mulch, and then burying it. I need some advice on the best way to prevent this. Katie, I know this has happened to you, does it happen to anyone else?

4 comments:

Jody said...

Shoot the cat in the butt with a bee-bee gun? If Karen reads this, I was just kidding.

Jenny said...

Jody, that is the best laugh I have had all day! Lindsey, I don't do flowers so I have no advice. I think my dad has a bee-bee gun if Heath doesn't!

cressfamily said...

Very funny Jody.
I'm not sure Lindsey about that one. Cats don't like water so maybe if you make a mote around your flowers that would...be too much. You could put some netting on the ground so they can't burrow.

Smileyface said...

i like the beebee gun idea ;)
my parents had this problem and we actually just stuck big rocks wherever there was a gap and that did the trick. (that was until the flowers filled in all the gaps)
last year we had to use deer urine.
spray that everywhere and that should do the trick too. good luck!