CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.05.2008

"Cha-cha-cha"


Heath loves to tell the story of taking our nephew (he shall go un-named) to MCD"s. I'm sure you all have heard it. Well, tonight, after a long day, we took the family to Micky D's for sundaes and parfaits. We sat in the Playland to enjoy our ice cream and watch Mia climb up the jungle gym. As she starred down at us through the window, Heath said, "She hasn't been to the bathroom for a long time." NJ, just then, we saw her look down. Two little girls were climbing up to her and just as they were about to climb in the tunnel, they paused. They turned and went the other way. Then, a man and his kids went up. I hear him say, "Honey, I just stepped in some pee!" We were mor-ti-fied! Then another man says, " Is there pee in there? Who did it?" I see little fingers pointing out of the tunnel down to our precious little girl, who had a big grin on her face. So, needless to say, Mia's play time was cut short, and once again, Heath was cleaning up waste. Not a Happy camper. I think, "Hey, at least it wasn't diarrhea!"

2 comments:

Jody said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there. You guys have the best time at McDonalds. I can't believe that they were so concerned with who did it though.

SLP said...

Priceless! Maybe they need to add another sign--You must wear socks AND go to the bathroom before entering! :) Way to go Heath--the clean up man!