CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.06.2008

Sugar on the Brain


We finally purchased a waterproof matress pad for Mia's bed. She has had dry pull-ups for quite a while now, but I have just been hesitant to let her wear undies to bed. Well, last night was her first night she didn't wear a pull-up. I was anxious to see this morning if her sheets would be dry, so a little past 8 tip-toed in her room to check on her. She was still asleep, but she had a little smile on her face. I just sat and watched her and she woke up a minute later. She was a happy girl, a dry happy girl. When I asked her what she was dreaming about, she said, "I-ceam pones!"

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I have been wanting to try that with Tug. You are so brave! I will let him sleep in underwear for his naps, but for 8 hours! WoW!