CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.07.2008

Favorite Places


Do your children have a spot in your home that they like the most? Jackson has found his favorite place is the front door. I like to leave it open all day because I enjoy the natural light. Heath says I'm wasting cold air! Anyway, several times a day, Jack makes his way over to watch my flowers and the cars driving by. So cute. When we lived in Carbondale, Mia loved to get into the space between the fridge and Heath's desk.

2 comments:

cressfamily said...

We have a door like that and both of my boys have always and still do enjoy peering out of it.

Jenny said...

I think the door is the winning spot. We just got a new storm door and Sam thinks we put it in just for him. I love the pic you put up, I just took one myself!