CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.23.2008

A Sad Wife


So, it is weird, but I can picture Heath and I living the rest of our lives the way we were when we met in HS. Just two kids, in love, acting silly, the way kids do. Even though we have two kids now, we are just as, if not more, goofy as the day we met. But it is slowly starting to set in that Heath is growing up and is going to be a professional, and serious, and have such a scheduled life. Like, OMG-(Garsh), my husband wears a tie every day of the week. Heath is on call tonight, for the second time this week, which means he left for the hospital at 7:30 this morning and won't come home again until he is done with rounds sometime tomorrow afternoon. :( Don't get me wrong, it is going to be great and worth it, and we all knew the day would come when we would have to leave Never, Neverland, but it is so sad.

4 comments:

mjvan said...

That is a really cute picture of Heath and Jack! It is weird when you realize you are actually an adult and responsible not only for yourself but for a little one(s) too. But the silliness can always stay. Laughter is an important part of our day!

Smileyface said...

I say don't grow up silly wise...stay goofy and laugh often....it's what makes a good marriage, i'm convinced! (besides all the other stuff...laughter and light heartedness is what's gonna keep us all young)
what kinda doctor is he?
ps: would you drive to forrest, illinois to style my hair?!?!?!?!

Smileyface said...

Um, you haven't heard of my town because basically we are a hicktown in the middle of lotsa cornfields....ALTHOUGH.....we are straight west on highway 24 from watseka about 45 mins and you know where watseka is right????? so basically I am closer to you than the Stone clan and you drove all the way to there to cut Kinley's hair, eh? Wait, do I have to be in the family for special hair trips?!?!?!?

Jenny said...

I bought garage sale stickers, you can pick your color! yellow, pink, green, and I think orange