CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.11.2008

Illinios State Fair

Well, we went to the fair Friday night. It was a wonderful cool evening. Last year when we went, it was like experiencing what fire and brimstone would feel like. But, we went with the Yench Fam and had a great time. We saw all the animals, which we usually wait to long to go and they are already gone. Mia and I rode the Ferris Wheel. She loved it, but she kept saying, "This is terrible, Mom!" We ate way too much food, Vinegar fries, turkey legs, Philly cheese steaks, Lemon shake-ups, elephant ears, more fries.... O, how I love fair food. Mia had a pony ride, we watched fireworks, and then we realized, "O My Garsh, we have our kids at the fair, and it is eleven O'clock!" WT

What is your all time favorite fair food?

Vinegar fries, hands down!


Oink!









Sorry, Katie. I had to show everyone the best fries in the world.


Little scared of the fireworks.



"When are my Mom and Dad taking me home?"

3 comments:

mjvan said...

I would have to say that elephant ears are my favorite fair food. Although, I do love the lemon shake-ups too. I've never had vinegar fries though . . .

Smileyface said...

corn dogs and funnel cakes!!!

Jenny said...

Did you take that pic of Jeff rom afar while he was talking to his "good friend?"