CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.20.2008

Jack's New Trick

I knew before Jack was born that he was going to be an active boy. He constantly moved in the womb. Sometimes, I could literally hear him move, seriously! Well, Jack learned a new trick today. We were sitting in the LR, Jack was crawling around as usual, he just never stops moving! He had inched his way into the kitchen, when all the sudden, we hear the screen door. I went to go see what he was doing, only to find that he had opened the door and went outside to play!



3 comments:

Jenny said...

You pick the date for the yard sale. I have started cleaning out my basement and boy do I have stuff to sell. And I need to know about pricing!

Smileyface said...

Yes, it really does something to my heart to hear and see the kids playing together. When we found out we were pregnant again so soon after Gabe I had alot of mixed feelings. But mostly I was excited because one of my brothers and I are less than a year apart and we were always so close. I pray our 2 always have that too.

Ellie isn't walking yet (Gabe walked at 8 mths and I didn't feel like he was a baby very long because of that fact) so i'm enjoying that, but she is pulling herself up to everything and standing. Gabe didn't really do this that early so now I find I have to watch her a little closer because she is so brave and will try anything. Are her and Jack the same age if I remember right?

We freeze all our peaches. Slice and sugar then put in freezer containers. THey are so yummy to pull out all winter long!

SLP said...

Erik read your blog about Jack escaping outside and said, "I think David and Jack would be great friends." What a cute little guy!