CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.11.2008

Thanks, Roger





We took an Amish buggy ride at my Dad's this weekend. It was really simple and relaxing. You can totally tell that my Dad has lived in the country his whole life because he acknowledged and engaged in conversation w/ EVERYONE we passed on the way. Funny. Mia loved it because the horse kept passing gas the whole time. I was just praying that Roger the horse wasn't going to die pulling all of us. When we got back to my the house Mia was chasing baby chicks and got attacked by a hen and then got electrocuted on the horse pen. What an experience.

1 comments:

Smileyface said...

I just have to say that I think you are beautiful and yer kids are adorable also...AND I hope I get to meet you in real life someday ;)
Yer my kinda girl ;)